PA Careerlink® Monroe County provides comprehensive employment and training assistance to eligible Monroe County employers and residents. We take pride in helping both local and regional businesses and citizens find their ideal career match. Our goal is to create long-lasting and beneficial employer and employee relationships.
Our job services include:
- Assessment and testing
- Job development
- Classroom training
- Work Experience
- Employment counseling
We also offer GED programs and literacy training when it is required.
In addition, both businesses and residents will benefit from our job search workshops, labor marketing information, employment resources, computer stations, and internet access for job searching.
As for local and regional businesses, we assist employers with:
- Information and registration on the Careerlink® website
- Employment screening
- Counseling and testing services
- Veteran counseling and placement
- Employer incentive programs
- Employer recruitment assistance
- Federal contractor job listing
- Labor certification
- State civil service information.
And for those individuals who require additional assistance in order to secure or retain employment, we also offer staff-assisted services. These services are available at the discretion of our staff and include:
- Development of an Individualized Employment Plan
- Aptitude and interest assessment
- Job search workshops
- Pre-employment basic skills training
- Case management services
We’re proud to work with many incredible Partners and organizations.
- Berks & Beyond
- Bureau of Workforce Partnership & Operations
- CDE Career Institute
- Department of Human Services
- Goodwill Industries
- Monroe Career & Technical Institute
- Monroe County Job Training
- Monroe County Youth Employment Service
- Northampton Community College
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Pocono Mountains Economic Development Corp
- PrimeTech Training, Inc.
- Smith & Solomon